LUM GmbH was founded in 1994 by the Managing Director Prof. Dr. Dietmar Lerche as innovative development, production and service corporation. The headquarters are located in Berlin, Germany. The company has an office and application laboratory in France and three subsidiaries: LUM Corporation, USA, LUM (Changzhou) Instruments Co. Ltd, China, and LUM Japan Co., Ltd.
LUM GmbH consists of a highly qualified, multidisciplinary team of scientists, technicians and engineers.
Scientific and measurement-technology expertise has been obtained for decades in:
•Analysis of suspensions and emulsions, including stability evaluation
•Determination of adhesive and bonding and strengths
•Quality assurance and process optimization.
This knowledge and its continuous extension form the basis for customer-oriented problem solving, product developments and services for our national and international customers, working in larger industrial, food, cosmetics, pharmaceutical enterprises and increasingly in the academic sector.
The innovative analytical instruments “made by LUM“ are part of standard laboratory equipment in many R&D and QA/QC departments. LUM instruments enable our customers successfully to develop and formulate new and improved products and introduce them onto the market, following our slogan “The Next STEP in Dispersion Analysis and Materials Testing“.
Dispersion Analyser LUMiSizer
- The All-in-One Dispersion Analyser. Particle size distributions; direct accelerated stability tests in original concentration. Stability Analyser LUMiFuge
- The only direct and accelerated stability analysis. LUMiReader PSA
- Going places the naked eye never could.
Size distributions, also w/o refractive indices. Real-time stability & separation in original concentration. LUMiReader X-Ray
- Illuminating even the most concentrated emulsions and suspensions. Transparent to opaque emulsions, suspension, sludges, slurries, foams and powders. LUMiSpoc
- Count‘n’Size Measures particle size distribution and particle concentration of nano- and microparticles in in suspensions and emulsions.
Particle Size Distribution, Particle analysis, Particle size analysis, Particle measurement, Particle analysers, Dispersing, Concentration, Solids-liquid separators, Separation technology, Magnetic separator,