Course Commissioning and Troubleshooting Pneumatic Conveying System
Overview: Delegates will look at the setting up and commissioning of pneumatic conveying systems.
This course is a ’Hands on’ fully practical session using the pneumatic conveying lines and rotary valves in the on-site laboratories in Chatham.
* The practical challenge of starting up systems on site and making sure they work as the designer intended;
* Understand the key signals to look out for that tell you how the system is operating;
* Avoiding pitfalls that can lead to slow start up, blockages etc;
* How to know when the system is operating as intended;
* Ensuring the system is optimised around the users priority requirements eg. minimum energy usage/ particle blockage / system wear;
* It also covers lean and dense phase, rotary valves, blow tanks and various air supply types
Course fee: £825 per delegate Venue: Chatham, Kent
Contact: Caroline Chapman